欢迎来到格策美文网
更新日期:2025-06-29 02:56
写作核心提示:
Writing an essay in English requires attention to several key aspects to ensure clarity, coherence, and effectiveness. Here are some important points to consider:
1. "Topic Understanding": Make sure you fully understand the essay prompt or topic. Clarify any ambiguities before starting.
2. "Structure": Follow a clear structure: an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Each part should have a distinct purpose.
3. "Thesis Statement": Develop a strong thesis statement that outlines your main argument or point of view.
4. "Coherence and Cohesion": Use linking words and phrases to connect ideas and ensure the essay flows smoothly.
5. "Vocabulary": Use a variety of vocabulary, but ensure it is appropriate and accurately reflects your meaning.
6. "Grammar and Syntax": Pay attention to grammar rules and sentence structure to avoid errors that could undermine your writing.
7. "Paragraph Development": Each paragraph should focus on a single idea and support your thesis with relevant evidence or examples.
8. "Proofreading": Always proofread your essay for spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors before submission.
9. "Word Count": Adhere to the specified word limit, as exceeding or falling short can impact your grade.
10. "Time Management": Allocate time for planning, writing, and revising to ensure a polished final draft.
Remember, practice and revision are key to improving your essay writing skills.
日积月累的学习才是学好英语最佳途径,为大家准备120篇双语短文供大家学习。涉及方面广,还有音频可以跟读哦。
来源:早安英文笔记(ID:hfec123)及网络,版权归原作者
Gardenia in blossom
栀子花开
So beautiful so white
多么美丽,多么洁白
We'll be apart in such sweet season
于这个可爱的季节,我们将会分离
Don't be so shy flowery baby
宝贝儿,请不要再害羞
You're mile fragrances everywhere around me
你是四周环绕著我的芳香
Gardenia in blossom
栀子花开
So lovely so nice
多么可爱,多么悦人
Never leave me in such beautiful season
于这个美丽的季节,不曾离开我
Wave to happiness and sadness
挥挥手告别欢乐和伤悲
Don't be so forgetful
whenever we were so young
请不要变得健忘,无论我们什么时候年青过
Gardenia in blossom
栀子花开啊开
Gardenia in blossom
栀子花开啊开
Like a sweet dream bless me in my heart
就像一个甜蜜的梦,守护著我的心灵
Gardenia in blossom
栀子花开啊开
Gardenia in blossom
栀子花开啊开
Remember there's youth, and pure love
记住那儿还有青春及纯真的爱
2When I wake up,I find myself love you deeply醒来觉得甚是爱你You may not believe
that I often imagine
how beautiful and adorable you are,
你也许不会相信,
我常常想象你是多么美好,多么可爱,
but when I actually see you,
you are more beautiful and adorable
than my imagination.
但实际见了你面的时候,
你比我想象的要美好的多,可爱的多。
You can't say I'm lying, because if not,
I absolutely can comfort myself with missing you,
let alone I'm dying to see you.
你不能说我这是说谎,因为如果不然的话,
我满可以仅仅想忆你自足,
而不必那样渴望着想要看见你。
Don't worry about the coming of old age.
不要愁老之将至。
You must be adorable as well in old age.
你老了也一定很可爱。
And, if you are ten years older,
I'm ten years older too.
而且,假如你老了十岁,
我当然也同样老了十岁。
The world is ten years older.
世界也老了十岁。
God is ten years older.
上帝也老了十岁。
Everything is the same.
一切都是一样的。
I am only willing to be inspired by this,
and always bring comfort to each other,
我只愿意凭着这一点灵感的相通,
时时带给彼此以慰藉,
like the glow of a meteor,
to shine upon my weary dreams.
像流星的光辉,照耀我疲惫的梦寐。
There is always consolation,
even when we are parting away.
永远存一个安慰,纵然在别离的时候。
When I wake up,
I find myself love you deeply.
醒来觉得甚是爱你。
Reading is not just about learning a certain skill.
读书,不仅仅是学习方面一门特定的技能。
Nor it is just about learning how to create prettier combination of words.
也不只是为了让文字的组合更优美。
Reading is a form of communication
which is in a higher rank than mere conversation.
读书,其实更多的是一种比对话更高级的交流方式。
Many successful people have shared the same kind of wisdom
that if you want to become a kind of person
you should try your best to spend time with this kind of people.
很大一部分成功人士都曾做过这样的经验分享:
如果你想成为怎样的人,
就尽量多和这样的人呆在一起。
If you want to become someone with good manner,
you should try to make friends with people who have good manner.
如果你想成为一个有涵养的人,
就尽力去结交有涵养的朋友。
If you want to become someone learned,
you should try to stay in touch with learned people.
如果你想成为一个博学的人,
就应该去和博学的人学习和交流。
If you want to become someone successful,
you surely should communicate with
those who are actually successful.
如果你想成为一个成功人士,
那当然应该多和真正成功的人交流。
But unfortunately, outstanding people are usually far away from us.
If you yourself are not outstanding enough,
it's almost impossible for you to reach them.
但遗憾的是,优秀的人通常都离我们比较遥远,
如果你自己还不够优秀,
那能够接触和学习这样的人更是难上加难。
And this is what reading is for.
A book is the embodiment of a great mind.
Through reading you can communicate with those great minds.
And this kind of communication is beyond time and space.
那么,这就是读书的意义了,
书是优秀灵魂的凝聚,
通过阅读,
你能和这些伟大灵魂进行跨时空的交流。
Reading can bring you out of the cage of your daily life.
It shows you new opportunities that you've never seen.
读书能让你跳出现实生活的桎梏,
为你打开前所未有的可能。
For a lot of people,
this may be the only method to change their lives.
对许多人而言,
读书也可能是唯一能改变人生的方法。
No matter how busy you are,
don't forget to spare some time to do it.
所以不管你多忙,都别忘了挤出时间来做这件事。
If you don't find yourself time to read,
you'll eventually find yourself without any time
to live the life that you want to live.
如果你不花时间读书,
那你最终也将没有时间过上自己想要的生活。
I’ve learned that sometimes all a person need is a hand to hold and a heart to understand .
我明白了有时一个人所需要的仅仅是一只可以紧握的手和一颗能够互相理解的心。
I’ve learned that the Lord didn’t do it all in one day .What makes me think I can?
我明白了上帝并不是一天就创造了世界。我又何必认定自己能在一天之内做好所有的事情呢?
I’ve learned that love ,not time ,heals all wounds .
我明白了能够治愈一切创伤的是爱,而不是时间。
I’ve learned that every one you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
我明白了遇到的每一个人都值得用微笑去面对。
I’ve learned that there’s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks .
我明白了没有比跟孩子睡在一起并感觉他们的呼吸句在脸旁更为甜美的事情了。
I’ve learned that on one is perfect until you fall in love with them .
我明白了只有你爱的人才可称为完美。
I’ve learned that opportunities are never lost ;someone will take the ones you miss .
我明白了机会从来不会自己消失,你错过的机会将被别人抓住。
I’ve learned that when you harbor bitterness ,happiness will dock elsewhere .
我明白了当你心怀悲苦时,幸福就会停靠在别的港湾。
I’ve learned that I wish I could have told my Mom that I love her one more time before she passed away .
我明白了自己真该在母亲去世前再告诉她一次我爱她。
I’ve learned that one should keep his words both soft and tender ,because tomorrow he may have ti eat them .
我明白了一个人应该小心翼翼地遵守自己的诺言,因为也许第二天他就要自食其言了。
I’ve learned that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks .
我明白了微笑是一种廉价的美容方式。
I’ve learned that I can’t choose how I feel ,but I can choose what I do about it .
我明白了,我不能选择自己有河感受,但能选择如何对待它。
I’ve learned that everyone wants to stand on top of the mountain ,but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it .
我明白了每个人都想站在山顶上,但所有的幸福与成长都发生在攀登的过程中。
I’ve learned that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances :when it is requested and when it is a life___threatening situation .
我明白了最好在两种情形下给人以忠告:一是别人要求时,一是性命攸关时。
I’ve learned that the less time I have to work with ,the more things I get done .
我明白了花费时间越少,我的工作效率就越高。
Many people put off until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end, it never gets done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will then cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, if you have this bad habit, it's best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible.
许多人把今天能做的事推到明日。他们总是找借口拖延做事。到头来事情总是没做完。我们若没把事情做完,终究还是会操心,而这样会造成不必要的压力。因此,如果你有这种坏习惯的话,最好是戒掉它并且尽快把事情做好。
熬了整整5晚!七年级(下册)英语作文120条好词好句,阅卷老师超爱
(获取电子文档,见文末)
本站部分资源搜集整理于互联网或者网友提供,仅供学习与交流使用,如果不小心侵犯到你的权益,请及时联系我们删除该资源。